Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Hey yall from Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by rainmax View Post
    Welcome, millertime. First year I have somehow one of the best tobaccos, so don't just try it...do it.
    Well im hoping for the best, but not getting my hopes up.
    ​Keep it smokey!

Welcome and there is every reason to get your hopes up when you buy from WLT and Big Bonner. I was thinking the same thing when I first ventured into leaf. I thought it was just a cheap way to smoke. This is the best tobacco you can buy hands down. Aging techniques etc you will wonder what you ever found in those drugstore blends.

Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by burge View Post
    Welcome and there is every reason to get your hopes up when you buy from WLT and Big Bonner. I was thinking the same thing when I first ventured into leaf. I thought it was just a cheap way to smoke. This is the best tobacco you can buy hands down. Aging techniques etc you will wonder what you ever found in those drugstore blends.
    I really dont think its going to be as hard and as complicated as i initially thought. From what ive read and videos ive watched, a simple cure isnt that hard. I think itll come out fine in the end, but if it doesnt itll be a learning experience and a strong basis for next years grow and cure. I bought seeds from victory seed co. Idk if they have good seeds or whatever. Anyone familiar with their products?
    ​Keep it smokey!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutu View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Hey thanks tutu
    ​Keep it smokey!

Quote Originally Posted by millertime View Post
    I bought seeds from victory seed co. Idk if they have good seeds or whatever. Anyone familiar with their products?
    For a number of years, the most reliable source of tobacco seed was New Hope Seed (http://www.newhopeseed.com/). As of 2017, all of their seed orders are being fulfilled by Victory Seed.

Bob

Good to know if there is a chance I may want to try growing. I do not think I can find a better value than WLT and Big Bonner for leaf. Try some first get the age of the tobacco you want for a mixture. As in some grow logs it may not turn out the first year you try it on your own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123