Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

North Carolina NC-82

Status
Not open for further replies.

nystuga

Or any information about that particular strain? I got some seeds of it but can hardly find any information about it. On that little seed-bag reads only North Carolina nc-82. Uk tobacco seed -webpage tells; North Carolina NC-82 – originally a Korean variety, multiple disease resistance, mild, good yields.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I most say that it's not often I read "Very good cured leaf quality. May flower prematurely". But it's interesting to see..I hope you going to put up a nice grow blog.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
from GRIN:
PI_551311_NC82_600.jpg

Bob

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
The stuff I have found out about NC#82 is it's pretty similar to NC#95 and that means that if you going to topp the plant 90cm from the ground is good to have in the mind. And when you look at Bob's pictures from Grin you can almost see that you can take of 3 leaf from the top (the plant ain't much higher). I can also say that I believe that this plant was probably created to produce new varieties. Nothing wrong with it (just saying).

nystuga

Thanks guys! This is information I got from a grower in Ukraine: Hello Hannu! I do not have this grade, but here to you information - (Coker 319/NC 6129/3 (/Virginia 21/Bottom Special//8038-3)). It is deduced in Northern Carolina, the USA. Light grade of air drying. A bush in height to 2 m. High stability to a black leg, bacterial witherings, fuzariozny withering and black root decay. Blossoms very much early. Leaves on type and a form remind the Cocker 319. Average size of sheet 50х30*. Drying in a shadow is recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.