Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

My Mailing List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaVoodoo

If you haven't gotten seed from me yet, it's because I'm a procrastinator. Here is the list of people I'm sending seed to. If we talked and I've failed to put your name on the list, please send me a private message.

Smokin Harley - Piloto
MWaller - Piloto
OldDinosaur - Piloto, Delhi 34
DeluxeStogie - Piloto, Delhi 34, and pumpkini C1 & V1
Skychaser - Piloto, Delhi 34
Random Canadian grower on Facebook - Delhi 34

Anyone else? Sorry if I missed you.

Charly

MEEEEEE !! You forgot Me ! :D
(just kidding)
ChinaVoodoo, you shouldn't post things like this ! :D
You will attract more people who will ask you for seeds !! (me included !)

mwaller

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the Piloto.
Were you able to get seed from that monster plant you grew, or was it some other specimen?

If you haven't gotten seed from me yet, it's because I'm a procrastinator. Here is the list of people I'm sending seed to. If we talked and I've failed to put your name on the list, please send me a private message.

Smokin Harley - Piloto
MWaller - Piloto
OldDinosaur - Piloto, Delhi 34
DeluxeStogie - Piloto, Delhi 34, and pumpkini C1 & V1
Skychaser - Piloto, Delhi 34
Random Canadian grower on Facebook - Delhi 34

Anyone else? Sorry if I missed you.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
MEEEEEE !! You forgot Me ! :D(just kidding)ChinaVoodoo, you shouldn't post things like this ! :DYou will attract more people who will ask you for seeds !! (me included !)
LoL I think I was on that list, so you can take my place, to be honest I don't have rum for it this season.But ChinaVoodoo: Do you want me to send you Del-Gold and CT-157? I think I promise you those variants..

ChinaVoodoo

LoL I think I was on that list, so you can take my place, to be honest I don't have rum for it this season.But ChinaVoodoo: Do you want me to send you Del-Gold and CT-157? I think I promise you those variants..

Yeah. Well. I think we are in the same boat. I've got so many planned already. I do want Del-Gold, but not this year, and I can order it from Skychaser anyways. I think 2019??? I would like to grow as many Canadian varieties as possible.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Yeah. Well. I think we are in the same boat. I've got so many planned already. I do want Del-Gold, but not this year, and I can order it from Skychaser anyways. I think 2019??? I would like to grow as many Canadian varieties as possible.
Yes alot of us sitting in the same boat. But my ship/boat perhaps are on the way to collapse if the company that delivery letters here in Sweden don't realize that they are on the way to kill them self. But I just think that that problem will make it harder one season. when it comes to Piloto I found it very interesting to see if it is any difference between the ones that you told me that the Canadian Grin have in their seed bank. But that doesn't mean that I need to grow them all (or at all). I think Corojo 99 & Criollo 98 will be excellent choice for me right now.

ChinaVoodoo

Yes alot of us sitting in the same boat. But my ship/boat perhaps are on the way to collapse if the company that delivery letters here in Sweden don't realize that they are on the way to kill them self. But I just think that that problem will make it harder one season. when it comes to Piloto I found it very interesting to see if it is any difference between the ones that you told me that the Canadian Grin have in their seed bank. But that doesn't mean that I need to grow them all (or at all). I think Corojo 99 & Criollo 98 will be excellent choice for me right now.

They will be different. One can assume the GRIN-CA has a pure strain. This one showed evidence of uncontrolled pollination. Lots of different sized plants. Same leaf shape and plant form though.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I guess they also taste different. Sometimes smaller thing is better in the end than bigger thing, just ask my wife (at least what she tell me).. LoL So growing different types and use them together, alone and two and two perhaps a good idea

Charly

Oups... I don't want to steal the place of anyone ! :)

The problem is simple : too many strains, too little time/space... hard to decide which one to grow year after year... :)

Sometimes smaller thing is better in the end than bigger thing, just ask my wife (at least what she tell me).. LoL

:D :D :D
I agree with you : better have small leaves with a lot of taste than big tasteless leaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.