Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Perique Liqueur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpine

I can’t imagine a worse way to use either alcohol or perique... for sure I would enjoy a pipeful of perique and a glass of cognac (or, even better, Armagnac) but mixing the two in a glass leaves me doubtful

pier

DistillingJim

Istanbuliun's original thread is quite interesting, especially his observation about nicotine/ethanol boiling points. It would make sense to collect the esthers and aromas and leave the nic and tars.

I'm curious enough that I would probably try it if it were for sale at a bar, but as I still suspect it would be gross, I'm not curious enough to buy a whole bottle.

squeezyjohn

I've had that ... still got some of it left in fact! It doesn't really taste of perique and is not very nice for other reasons mainly ... it is cloyingly sweet and based on what tastes like quite cheap brandy. Make some sloe gin instead ... yum!

BigBonner

Founding Member
There is several bars making tobacco infused cocktail drinks .
Some make it with tobacco-infused sugar syrup and some make it by burning cigar tobacco leaves under a glass with a ice cube inside .

BigBonner

Founding Member
Bars are selling the daylights out of Tobacco drinks . I have shipped tobacco to a bar in NY for making tobacco Smokey drinks .
This is probably just a sale strategy to sell so called special drinks . I have never tried one yet .
Here is one I seen on my local news a couple of weeks ago .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOo2LHCLN88

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
A long time ago, in a kingdom far, far away, people used to be allowed to smoke in a bar or restaurant.

How might modern man get a nicotine fix while consuming ethanol? Voilá! Tobacco beverages.

Bob

Charly

A long time ago, in a kingdom far, far away, people used to be allowed to smoke in a bar or restaurant.

How might modern man get a nicotine fix while consuming ethanol? Voilá! Tobacco beverages.

Bob

Yes, sad, it was a long time ago ... :( sad society...
I am so glad I found FTT and its members ! Here, it's a real haven !

Status
Not open for further replies.