Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Large curing chamber-free to good home. SF Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longwaytofall

I have a large curing chamber, about 7ft high and 4ft x 4ft inside dimensions. Built with 2x4s, fully insulated and steel sheet metal panels inside and out. Large thick foam door with hinges and vents. Stainless water tank fabricated by myself with hot water heater element. I'd like to keep the temp controller but they aren't expensive. I painted the interior to prevent rust but the roof does have bubbling of the paint and will need sanding and a new coat or an alternative way of sealing. There are slats to hold the hanging poles, it worked great when I did a big harvest 2 years ago. At this point I have enough tobacco to last me rolling for some time and need the space in the side yard. This puppy is heavy, you will have to help load it into your truck. I spent a lot of money building this thing, I want to see it go to a good home. If you wanted to trade me some tobacco I wouldn't say no, haha.
Please send me a PM, and I can get some photos over to you.
Thanks!
Micah
***email removed

Last edited by a moderator:

BarG

Founding Member
I thought it would be way incorrect in that area to agree with anyone non political. Well I would love to have your curing chamber but my truck battery died so I can't make the trip. Maybe some rural members in your area will be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.