Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hasse SWE 2018 growblog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Thanks for that information Bob, I shall remember that! Small things like that can really be good to know

greenmonster714

I have much more but have to make more space in my phone. And I also need more time..

If ya need a little space on your phone ya may consider buying a small Micro chip for extra storage. It fits right on your sim card. If that's confusing just take your phone into a store that sells cellphones and tell them what you want. They will probably even install it for you. A small 3-5-8gig card will hold a ton of photos.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Yes I have a little memory card, but perhaps they have a bigger one (my old phone was better on that) I really like my Lumina but it is terrible to upload pictures from so I take pictures with the phone, move it to a USB and the same time I use to update this page (and some of my own pages). But lately I have been too busy with other things.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
This is a flower from my Habana#2000 some times they turnout like this. I have more pictures (both one this ugly thing and a more normal habana#2000 flower from this season).

Status
Not open for further replies.