Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hasse SWE 2018 growblog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Yes but I think I was a little bit to fast with those pictures, because I picked One picture with seed in water, but it's not tobacco seed in those..

Charly

Already started your seeds ! :) great !
Good luck with your crop.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Yes Charly I do it early this season and let them start their life with little light instead of extra lights. I did the same thing some years ago and it works pretty good. But they are actually from grow check of some seed.1.Lockwood Burley.2.Tofta. 3.Little Crittenden. 4.Small Stalk Black Mammoth. 5.Criollo#98. 6.Corojo#99. 7.Habana#2000.So far but I have some more that I shall grow this season, but I have not designed if I going to follow my hart, head or the boxes I would need to grow yet..

Charly

That's a pretty good list :)
You are growing some nice cigar strains !
The "Tofta" from NicoTa seems to be "tabac brun", why did you choose this specific strain ?

Yes it's always hard to decide what to grow and what not to grow :) I think we have all the same problem :D

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Tofta was a really easy choice for me, It's one of the variants that was growing in South Sweden from eat least 1921 (perhaps earlier than that) last time I have found information that they grow it was 1958. So it is one of the earliest two variants that I can say is Swedish variants. But here in Sweden all of the seed is dead (we quit growing tobacco 1964).

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
That's a pretty good list :)You are growing some nice cigar strains !Yes it's always hard to decide what to grow and what not to grow :) I think we have all the same problem :D
Yes I use to grow some cigar variants. But that doesn't mean that they are better than other variants for me. You know I make oral-snuff (snus) and not cigar.But this variants are interesting. Habana#2000 have I growing 2-3 seasons and should not grow them again but I did a grow test before I sent away my last seed. So after this season I will stand here again with new seed... LoL I planing my grow very nice but never follow it.. But "That's part of my game".

Charly

LoL I planing my grow very nice but never follow it.. But "That's part of my game".
:D :D :D I have exactly the same problem ! :D
I always prepare a list and end up growing something different !

As you say : that's part of the game. :)

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Levi I have problem with pictures from my phone, and I don't use to sit with a regular computer. But I shall spend like more time on that.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
If you solve the technique of posting photos from your phone, post the instructions, and I will add it to Knucklehead's thread on the subject.

Bob

ChinaVoodoo

Levi I have problem with pictures from my phone, and I don't use to sit with a regular computer. But I shall spend like more time on that.

Hasse, I do too. I have discovered though, that if I crop all my photos, even just the tiniest bit, that it always works.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Okay I do it the traditional way.. Here comes some of my tobacco
TOFTA-TOBACCO.jpg
Tofta plant.
TOFTA-2.jpg

Burley Lockwood
LOCKWOOD-BURLEY.jpg

LOCKWOOD-BURLEY-2.jpg

Jacks NB11

NB11.jpg

Virginia Gold
VIRGINIA GOLD.jpg

I have much more but have to make more space in my phone. And I also need more time..

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Bob good question, it's so new that I don't have been thinking about it.. Just took something to relate with..So I did a check and it's 2,4cm (0,94 inches).

Status
Not open for further replies.