Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

China Voodoo 2018 Air-cured and Rajangan

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDinosaurWesH

I grew KY 17 last year and had good luck with it. KY 17 grows easily, cures easily, and yields well. I used one year old KY 17 as one of three tobaccos in a stogie I made recently and found it to be pretty mellow. It looks like you had good luck with it also. Keep plugging away!

Wes H.

Charly

Thanks for your review !
I grew some Maesan Samporis again in 2018 because I wanted to know if I could add it to some cigar :) I think you already gave the answer ;)
Once my leaves (air cured this time) are kilned and rested I will try !

From what I remember, as a rajangan, it is very aromatic.
I have to find some time to smoke some again to see if my memory is correct !
(to many different tobacco to try and so little time to smoke...)

ChinaVoodoo

I went through this particular bag, and found a couple leaves that were much more pale. In my pipe, they were very different. Aromatic like you say. This tobacco really illustrates how much even non-flue-curing curing methods can impact the final result

burge

That all looks good. If I were in a position I could grow I would probably try it to start to have my Virginia. I have always loved the taste of Canadian cigarettes/ May be once in a while I would have a cigar. Or in the case with my first ever order I still have some of the double toasted burley and prilep left mix that in with the lemon a Marlborough. I might have one or 2 of those a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.