Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Bar-G Looking for Seed 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
I am growing silver river ,Maryland , burley and big gem[ already have big gem seeds] this yr. If anyone has the other 3 varietys I would appreciate a few seeds of each. please pm if you do.

BarG

Founding Member
YEA! I'll be nice my friend and congrats on your new tractor. The dip will go nice while hunting hogs with my new crossbow.:cool:

BarG

Founding Member
Jitterbugdude, since I got my tractor and made the improvements on my property I have been dying to do the hunting on my property here has improved 90-100%. Full freezers without the travel time and preparation . Plus I am prepping for this years garden and it has been a breeze. Be sure to send me your new address after your move please.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
YEA! I'll be nice my friend and congrats on your new tractor. The dip will go nice while hunting hogs with my new crossbow.:cool:

Videos.. or it didn't happen!
Seeds are on their way.
I'm really looking forward to hooking up my rototiller to the new tractor. I've been using a 16hp Kubota and I'm always worried that the thing is going to flip over. With 30hp now I'll be able to till to China.

BarG

Founding Member
Oh wow, you have a three point roto tiller, you lucky dog you. Yeah the family we bought this place from her husband flipped his tractor on his head pulling yopon. He had an old ford with no implement attached to maybe avoid the accident by not being able to flip and probably no roll bars..

BarG

Founding Member
I am more jealous of your backhoe though, what I couldn't do with that. I put in a new grey water line using my front bucket. no drainage problems now but you have to move a lot wider swath. When it greens up again I will pinpoint my septic line and expand that also. I have one tank and limted field line. just now showing probs during ground saturation.

Status
Not open for further replies.