Whole Leaf Tobacco

Boss needs a shout out.

Don, I was in the store yesterday and a guy, working guy, spent $80 on a carton, 10 packs, camels. I asked him how much he spent so .I said I spend $2 for the rolling tubes. he looked at me funny. heh heh, are we catching on yet ? I think we are. Don , Thanks for everything being addament that we can make a choice and have access to info regarding our choice.
    BarG

Re: Boss needs a shout out.

Canadian when there is a sale no duty the last order was 12lbs all in 245 cdn all in. 3.50 for a carton of tubes. I use export a because they are smaller in diameter. I get about 2.5 cartons a pound. Mind you I shred the whole top 1/3rd to 1/4 of the leaf. Don and Big are generous with there pounds. 30 cartons is amazing before I was buying Peter Stocklebye now for 10lbs cdn would be 490 dollars.

People in cigarette forums would rather smoke The Good Stuff OHM and Golden Harvest. Leaf there is no comparison.

Indeed. Tobacco is actually quite cheap in the States compared to the rest of the world. So much so that its more cost effective to pay for shipping from the states and risk having it seized by customs than it is to buy locally. I'm incredibly greatful not just for Don, but for the collective knowledge and active support of the members of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DistillingJim View Post
    Indeed. Tobacco is actually quite cheap in the States compared to the rest of the world. So much so that its more cost effective to pay for shipping from the states and risk having it seized by customs than it is to buy locally. I'm incredibly greatful not just for Don, but for the collective knowledge and active support of the members of this forum.
    Yes but as a European member I most say that tobacco leaf are pretty cheap even in Europe. Problem is pretty much that I think some members from EU-COUNTRY'S will drop off because country after country going to put high taxes on import of stuff from country's out side EU.

Quote Originally Posted by BarG View Post
    Don, I was in the store yesterday and a guy, working guy, spent $80 on a carton, 10 packs, camels.
    He could have bought enough leaf for 10 cartons for the same money.

That is the whole point Jim. Leaf is inexpensive and this stuff here is the stuff the so called expensive blends use. Making blends with tobacco with leaf you get the expensive blends. Before I found leaf I smoked bali red ps Danish Kendal gold the three castles

1 Pack of 20 cigarettes around $19 USD in NZ, $190 USD for a Carton, That's about the price of 12 pounds of leaf ? How many cigarettes is that ?