Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi, new member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leprechaun gold

Hi, new member here from ireIand . Have joined the forum through doing a search for a new tobacco leaf supplier . Did not take notice of new UK regs that came in , and so my usual source for buying has gone TL4U , and Eva from Germany that took over there old stock . Looking to find a new source in Europe to buy from . Also looking to learn about hand rolling tobacco, and make new friends with similar interests . Great looking site . Dave

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Welcome Dave!I hope you stay on FTT. You might learn more about tobacco (and other things) than you ever believe was possible.

Charly

Wecome on FTT Dave :)
Yes UK changed their laws... and other countries are following :(

Some UK members might help you more then I can, but maybe it's time for you to think about growing your own tobacco ;)

Don't hesitate to take a look at the FAQ : http://fairtradetobacco.com/links.php?ab_s=1

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. We have at least one other member in Ireland, a member who grows tobacco.

If you enter your general location into your profile, then it will appear beside each of your posts.

Bob

DistillingJim

Not sure how possible it is to buy anymore Leprechaun. You may be able to find somewhere from Poland or similar (I've heard rumours there are a few out there) but with larger packages, there's a pretty big chance of getting it seized by customs. Even when it was legal to import, quite a few of us had issue getting it into the country without customs opening and sometimes attempting to seize packages. This site is run by WLT so recommending other dealers is probably frowned upon anyway, but you really should give serious consideration to growing. It's not as hard as you might imagine.

burge

Welcome I am in Canada and I think we may be okay because of the transportation of leaf in Ontario. I am attempting to buy as much as I can because leaf doesn't go bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.