Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Da start...Boboro 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Re: Da start...

Well,,,Not a tray..A Mc Ds Gravy an Bisket box.....I love them fer seed starten....

ArizonaDave

Well,,,Not a tray..A Mc Ds Gravy an Bisket box.....I love them fer seed starten....

Well, I definitely need to try something different this year. I always use costco red cups, because Costco is just around the corner, and my recycle bin won't take red cups.

Charly

Good luck with your start !
And don't forget to share some pictures ;)

I might do the same as you : start some seeds earlier, just in case :)

Boboro

Setin up da lites tomorrow...I got ta put da forum on my phone so I dont haff to load each pic. on da PC....

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Each photo taken by a phone camera or a relatively new digital camera includes metadata (info in addition to the image) that contains stuff like the name of the camera model, the date, and the orientation. So a photo is displayed in either "landscape" or "portrait" orientation, depending on that metadata.

You can change the orientation using either a desktop app or a mobile app. Go to https://www.xnview.com/en/ and download the free XnView app. Use it to rotate the image, if that's required, then save the image. Now, when uploaded to FTT, it will display in the chosen orientation.

Bob

ciennepi

Hi Boboro, I will wish you a good growing year.
Can I ask you what is your way of writing?
It's a dialect of yours country or a way to write faster in internet?
I barely understant and write english and sometimes it's very difficult to understand (but this it's my problem).

Sig

I write and understand English quite well, and also have difficulty at times understanding Boboro.
Bob
Boboro's "internet" dialect is one that I haven't encountered before. It gives me the impression that he's probably an excellent grower.

Best of luck this year Boboro!

Status
Not open for further replies.