Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

FTT ball caps are now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

I cannot believe How many people take this site for granted.
I do not donate a lot of money but once a year adds up to just about nothing a month , Once a year and last time I got a Nice surprise in the mail.
Thank You Don.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Thanks, but I have to take some responsibility and admit...trying to sell tobacco to a bunch of tobacco growers probably isn't the best business plan in the world.

DGBAMA

Brilliant actually. I can grow my "meat& potatoes" but your selection and quality of leaf will always have a spot on the "desert" menu. I simply cannot match that at home, Especially on a whim, growth cycle and curing take too long. Thanks to this forum, I may not ever be self-sufficient with my tobacco habit.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to this forum, I may not ever be self-sufficient with my tobacco habit.
Isn't that the truth. It would require carefully selecting and sorting only the finest leaves from many acres of tobacco to be able to assemble a few pounds of perfect, wrapper-grade, color-matched leaf. Self-grown, self-sufficient means a lot of variation.

I agree that it's a brilliant business plan. Forum members are a self-selected group of people willing and prepared to actually handle whole leaf, and turn it into a finished product.

I own the only tan FTT hat. I wanted maduro, but they gave me Spanish claro. But I think the green ones look more official.

Bob

Matty

FmGrowit, there is a VERY long list of countries where shipping a hat to is not possible. Is it because of the legal issues surrounding tobacco advertising?

forumdotabaco

I'll make you a deal. I'll give you the hats if you pay for shipping. That's the best I can do.

This site is supported almost exclusively by proceeds from tobacco sales. We had $5 in donations in the past 3 months. If I can make money off of the tobacco site, this place doesn't exist.

does the offer still up?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Status
Not open for further replies.