Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

FTT ball caps are now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
A big THANKS goes out to DeluxeStogie for putting this deal together...Thank Bob.

There are three basic colors White, Black, Hunter Green and Camo (I know some of you think that's a basic color too ;))

This is a limited edition series (cuz I couldn't afford any more than what I got) and will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

These are the black and green caps
caps1.jpg

These are the white and camo caps
caps2.jpg

Now I know you're thinking "Dang, those look like some expensive caps" and you're right. You'd normally expect to pay $25, $50 even $59.99 for a cap like this, but for a limited time only, you can be the proud owner of your very own limited edition Fair Trade Tobacco ball cap for only $15.99 (plus shipping).

This is within a dollar or so of actual cost. I'll give my daughter the buck for packaging and taking them to the post office. Send me a PM with your order and address.

If you want the cap sent in an padded envelope, shipping will be $4.00. If you want it boxed, send me your zip code and I'll get a price from USPS.

Last edited:

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i dont have pay-pal...credit card,?????

money order,?????

i want one also,

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
You don't have to be a member of paypal to pay the invoice from paypal. I have an account there (account name Don@WholeLeafTobacco.com) and after I email you the invoice, you can pay with a debit or credit card. If you don't have a debit or credit card, send me a PM with what color cap you want and I'll send you my address. When I get your check, I'll send the cap.

BarG

Founding Member
A big THANKS goes out to DeluxeStogie for putting this deal together...Thank Bob.

There are three basic colors White, Black, Hunter Green and Camo (I know some of you think that's a basic color too ;))

This is a limited edition series (cuz I couldn't afford any more than what I got) and will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

These are the black and green caps
View attachment 543

These are the white and camo caps
View attachment 544

Now I know you're thinking "Dang, those look like some expensive caps" and you're right. You'd normally expect to pay $25, $50 even $59.99 for a cap like this,

but for a limited time only, these caps aren't $19.99....they're not even $14.99, but if you act now, you can be the proud owner of your very own limited edition Fair Trade Tobacco ball cap for only $9.99 add $2.00 for camo (plus shipping).

This is within a dollar or so of actual cost. I'll give my daughter the buck for packaging and taking them to the post office. Send me a PM with your order and address.

If you want the cap sent in an padded envelope, shipping will be $4.00. If you want it boxed, send me your zip code and I'll get a price from USPS.

Whars my hats. I cant go nowhere if I don't match. Camo is a basic color in this neck of the woods. By the way ,those are some terms of agreement;..................................... Pay up or else,:) Hows them for terms. LMAO.

100_1899.jpg

Daniel

Banned
I just sent payment. I think if it is sent by pay pal and sent by a personal method you do not get charged the pay pal service charges. They used to have a Friends and Family option but I did not see it this time.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i got mine today,,,,

and what a good cap,,,,

i really like my confederate flag hat,,,

but it's on the back burner,,

MY F.T.T. HAT IS IN NOW<<<<<

all the people ive showed it to and explained the making of the logo,,,,, really liked it,,,

BigBonner

Founding Member
I recieved my cap today . Believe me when I say it looks way better in person than it does in the picture .

Top notch cap well done !!

My cap was packed with one of the best looking hands of cigar wrapper I have seen . I will try it out latter tonight . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.