Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Has a Cat Just Won Best In Show at the Westminster Kennel Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
DogShow_BestInShow_Westminster2018.jpg

Mabye it's just my aging eyes. The winner of Best In Show at this year's Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show appears to be a white alley cat that was caught in a blow dryer.

Can this actually be a dog? I need everyone's help to clarify this question. Since it had to prance about, we can be certain that it's not a Beanie Baby. Can this cat hunt? Can it even bark?

Bob

EDIT: I just noticed that it is being held on a tea bag string.

MarcL

The first thing I thought was, that's alot of moose right there. it almost looks painful.

webmost

We have a Bichon. First small dog I ever liked. Bout 12 years old, now, yet still playful as hell. Likes to toss her kibbles round the room and go hunt them down. Loves to wear clothes. Will go window shopping for clothes and tiny plush toys. Instead of fur, they have hair. Feels softer. Zero shed. Zero. Yes, her hair is just as fluffy as in that picture. Just shampoo and brush. Loves to hug her Nana. Still wants to walk down to the mailbox and leave a spot... so it is a dog. Still barks across the fence to talk to neighbor dogs. Nowhere so yappy as most lap dogs... but there are certain people she won't shut up at. Pure joy to see here little fluffy butt hippity hopping cross the yard chasing a ball. Great with children. Halloween, she dresses up for them.

Actually a tremendous pet for an old lady who spends most her day in a recliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.