Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Fair Warning: Paraguay Flojo Tobaccos to be Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Due to the homogenization epidemic infecting the world, I will no longer offer tobaccos that aren't all similar in size, shape, or color. Due to the length of the leaf, people think they are getting scrap because the frog legs are longer than the main leaf body.

If you like Paraguay tobacco, get it now.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps just adding a description to the listing, of what to expect in the way of appearance would minimize dashed expectations.

"Paraguay Flojo is naturally a longer, narrower leaf than many other filler varieties. Unlike many varieties, this leaf is not packed flat, and presents a somewhat ragged appearance. But expect a uniquely delicious cigar filler."

Bob

greenmonster714

I do believe I have a lb of that and it smells awesome. If its mainly used as a filler I don't see the problem. I think Bob's got the right idea. If its well described in the description there should be no problem.

Just gimme their names. I'll call my cousin Vinny. :cool:

MarcL

This is good leaf.
I am sick and tired of customers with over expectations developed through individuals who think they know what they are talking about when it is there own inability to admit fault.
It has the best burn qualities and unique taste.

burge

Not really sure what the complaint is about. One of the main things for people consider is the finished product. They have no idea what leaf is supposed to look like. They just see the finished product. I have emailed Don on cosmetically perfect looking leaf and how it doesn't dictate taste and quality. The competition has perfect cosmetically looking leaves but they lack flavor because they are grown for commercial tastes. Dons leaf is the specialty exclusive tobacco. Don't judge leaf on its appearance.

DistillingJim

I'm with Bob - just alter the item description so people have a better idea of what to expect and for you to refer them to if they do have a whinge.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I get more complaints and returns on the Flojo than any other tobacco. I'll try adding more to the description, but most people won't bother reading it.

CobGuy

I'll try adding more to the description, but most people won't bother reading it.

Square check-box or round radio button that must be clicked indicating terms of use / description have been read.

This will eliminate returns because they've agreed in advance to this understanding.

Sandy Vagina ... perfect! LOL

greenmonster714

I get more complaints and returns on the Flojo than any other tobacco. I'll try adding more to the description, but most people won't bother reading it.

Well, I'm glad your keeping the leaf. A LARGE PRINT description would maybe work. Or maybe a NO RETURNS on that product would get their attention. Then perhaps only the serious buyer would order it. I think its crazy not to read about a product first and then order it. I guess some folks do that. They see a pretty picture and poof...they hit the sold button.

Status
Not open for further replies.