Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi, from Ottawa, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxy

Just starting out, a little green at this. Finding lots of helpful info. Already murdered a pack of seeds, but my new second attempt germinating isnow showing signs of over 90% sprouts in less than 4 days!

This could be fun!

Cheers!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to start your own grow log in the Grow Blogs section. We all love to follow along.

Bob

Levi Gross

A very warm welcome to you Coxy!!! I hope you find every question answered here in the forums and that every tobacco fantasy comes true for you here. The information is endless and the resources awesome. Truly some great and helpful people here. Happy growing and welcome.

burge

Welcome to start get some leaf from WLT and Big Bonner. What do you smoke?

Coxy

Just bought a carton of cigs here in Canada with the new tax budget, $98 a carton, and that's a no-name brand! Why does the government call it a budget? Guess you have to be on a budget to be able to afford to smoke. Slowly breaking away from these crooks.

BarG

Founding Member
Unreal, $2 a carton for tubes. I was in line the other day and watched a guy pay 80 for a carton. I laughed to my self.

KiwiGrown

It's 201 USD for a carton of Dunhill from a Discount tobacconist. New Zealand is envious of you.

burge

Just bought a carton of cigs here in Canada with the new tax budget, $98 a carton, and that's a no-name brand! Why does the government call it a budget? Guess you have to be on a budget to be able to afford to smoke. Slowly breaking away from these crooks.

What is your normal brand? Its 140 dollars here in Alberta roughly. Slowly breaking away is a understatement. This here is the real good stuff. I explore and love Virginia and this is the best place to be and when you get into it you will realize if you win the lotto this is the way to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.