Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Washington, D.C .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sig

Hello Everyone,

I'm a DC resident by way of Southwestern Virginia (form way up in the hills). I'm pretty excited to have found this forum! This year I've decided to take on a new project: growing and processing tobacco from start to finish - entirely inside my apartment! I have a background in agriculture (although I don't use it in my career), but I have no experience whatsoever with tobacco. Hopefully this forum can provide some assistance and insight with my new project.

I've chosen to try indoor tobacco growing as a new hobby for a few reasons. For starters, I believe it'll be a refreshingly wholesome hobby that I will enjoy adding to my helplessly "urban" life. I grew up on a farm and I miss the satisfaction that comes with crop management. Rather than growing what I'm familiar with, I've chosen to grow tobacco because I believe it's labor intensive processes will be a welcome challenge to me. I'm a regular tobacco user (snuff, and occasionally loose leaf chew), and I'm particularly motivated to produce my own product from scratch.

I've already started my tobacco grow (I sewed my seeds this morning) and, unless my grow fails miserably, I intend on documenting my project on here.

Looking forward to exploring these forums!

Charly

Welcome and good luck.
Some members have already tried to grow all indoor, it can be done, but it's less efficient ;)
If you have a small garden or just the place to put some in pots outside, you should try along ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.