Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

NEW Brazil Mata Fina Binder

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
This Mata Fina is from the 2009 crop year. Unfortunately, it's got some bug damage, so it will be sold at a discounted price. It will work fine as a filler and many leaves will make binder grade. The lower 1/4 of the leaves is where most of the damage is.

Mata Fina binder.jpg

$15.99 lb.

MarcL

This sounds good to me. The damage is unfortunate. Thank you all for taking this on.

As far as I know, eggs are inherent in all tobacco. Freezing destroys larvae and, bugs only.
What brings eggs to hatch is high humidity and temperatures. In other words, mishandling. (can I get a witness)

With the damage, all you have is the damage, that's it. All is good. I look forward to getting lots of this leaf.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
We checked a lot of the tobacco for any live activity and found none. The bale was properly fumigated after the infestation. We didn't even find any dead critters. I've got two gigantic chest freezers that we put the Mata Fina binder in just to be sure. The last thing I need in the warehouse is a bunch of beetles getting into the other tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.