Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Last three Powermatic Shredders on the face of the earth (except for the one on Ebay for $500)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I just got a call from one of my suppliers asking if I'd like the last Powermatic Shredders available.

These shredders will only be made available to members of the forum. My cost is $280 which includes shipping to my warehouse, so I'm selling them to the first three takers here for $280 plus shipping.

Claim yours in a post here and send me your name, address, and email address and I'll send you an invoice.

First come, first served. No Lay-a-way or deferred payments. Sorry, no coupon code available for this offer.

#6_Powermatic_S_Tobacco_Shredder.jpg

burge

The newer designed models will last if they are looked after and no overused. Meaning continuous use 20 mins reverse the gears. These are continuous on don't abuse them and they will last. I have had mine for 4 years. I was lucky and managed to find one on ebay in Canada.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
mine died inamturelly... I still got it.. just the shredder blades alone may be usefull in the future, if I made a powersource. to spin them.

I got a manual ahredder right now. that is doing good.

burge

Dons heavy duty one I remember posting asking a review how is that working compared to the Powermatic? I must have shredded 40lbs. I think the continuous on is the best feature and not to over heat it and reverse the gears I think it may last a long time.

Rolledroyce

Hi Don,
I'll grab one if you still have any available. Slowly realizing I'm getting to old for manual grinding...

burge

I have one of the newer versions got mine on a steel from ebay it was in Canada and they guy didn't know what he had. Just do a pound at a time and after your are done reverse the gears for a minute or two and it should last.

Rolledroyce

Thanks for the info burge, hope it comes with an instructions manual. I wonder if one can still take the blades out to clean them, some of the virginia sticks like gum when it's fresh.

burge

I have not had any issues with mine but I try not to shred overly moist tobacco. The owners manual suggest not to operate the machine for over 30 mins and to reverse the gears when done. One time mine did gum up a bit went underneath cleaned it up a bit and reversed the gears and it was good. Just don't use overly moist tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.