Conn. Shade
Florida Sumatra
Little Dutch
Cuban Criollo
Penn Red
Havana 142(mwaller)
Corojo (mwaller)

All cigar varieties.
Im looking for some pipe breeds. PM me if you have Virginia bright, burly, Black Sea Samsun and want to trade/PIF :)

Dr.Pierce

Thanks China,
The ones that I transplanted into fancy- bag soil seem to be taking off. The only nursery in my town is a cannabis store. The guy at the counter talked me out of using Miracle Gro and talked me into buying a $20 bag of dope soil. His argument was that The MG contains toxic salts- and maaaaaaan, like you wouldn't want to smoke that, would you, bro? I raised one eye brow and asked him if fertilizing with chicken guano meant that he was smoking sh!t.
I dont think he was able to follow my logic.:cool:

All the same- I walked out of there with a 50 lb sack of soil. truth is that the little seedling are really responding.

mwaller

I grew Little Dutch and Florida Sumatra in pots last year. I used Fox Farm "Ocean Forest" soil, which seems to be quite popular with pot growers. The plants did well, but I think they would have done even better in well-drained garden soil where they won't get root-bound.

Thanks China,
The ones that I transplanted into fancy- bag soil seem to be taking off. The only nursery in my town is a cannabis store. The guy at the counter talked me out of using Miracle Gro and talked me into buying a $20 bag of dope soil. His argument was that The MG contains toxic salts- and maaaaaaan, like you wouldn't want to smoke that, would you, bro? I raised one eye brow and asked him if fertilizing with chicken guano meant that he was smoking sh!t.

All the same- I walked out of there with a 50 lb sack of soil. truth is that the little seedling are really responding.

ChinaVoodoo

Thanks China,

I think some people use miracle grow. I just don't think your guy there realizes that it's only going to be a tiny little thing living in all those chemicals!! And it'll live most of its life free ranged. (Unlike the stuff he's obviously smoking).

ChinaVoodoo

@Dr.Pierce , I don't know if you know this, when you upload photos, if you want them to be displayed full-size in your post, you need to click the box beside the upload. I went ahead and did so on your last photo just to show you. Good looking tobacco, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.