Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Long time lurker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim D

So about 14 months ago, I made first post here and @deluxe stogie invited me to introduce myself.
I've lurked around quite a bit to see what I could see and have rolled quite a few stogies and hope to continue improving along the way. I totally enjoy the WLT fillers, best I've found. And the new Cibao Valley stuff, we'll dang, I hope we have access to that forever!

Anyway, just thought I should actually introduce myself after 3 years of lurking.
Happy Easter!

Jim D

By a pile, I'm guessing you mean a pile of leaf, and yes I have a variety here. If it's a reference to pipes, I'm ignorant and didn't get it...
Just off the top of my head, I have some Nic Habano seco, Nic Habano ligero, and Nic binder. I have Corojo viso and seco. I have Piloto Cubano Seco and Ligero. Of course I've some Mata Fina and enjoyed that so much I picked up some Brazilian Habano viso to see what that offered. I heard so much about the Cibao Valley leaf I had to get some of that so have the Vuelta Abajo seco and Criollo ligero. Did I mention the Honduran filler? That's yummy too....I have some Dom ligero and Dom binder, some American CT Shade wrapper, and Ecuador shade seco wrappers.
Now I just need to make it all into cigars! To answer your question, I'm a cigar guy, for now...

BarG

Founding Member
It seems you have all the makins for a good cigar. I do too, just been out of practice lately. Keep it up.

Jim D

Sorry for the delayed response gents.
To answer your questions, I probably won't be growing any myself but have wondered how that might turn out...
And yes, I'm the same Jim D as on BOTL. I thought I'd spread my wings and see what I could learn here as well.
Thanks for the greetings all,
Jim D

Status
Not open for further replies.