Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Amateur Nasal Snuff Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyD13

My name is Sam and I'm from the Chicago area (originally from Kansas). I've been a tobacco lover since my early teens. My current love is nasal snuff. I'm a do-it-yourself kind of guy and value self-sufficiency and creativity. My admiration goes to the individual tobacco growers, makers of home-made snuff, and small-batch artisans. I've been making nasal snuff for about a year and a half. I'm still working on the basics: getting to know the different strains and their attributes, experimenting with different blends, and trying various ageing and curing methods. I'm a gardener but haven't grown tobacco yet, but I'm interested in what home growers have to offer that commercial purveyors of leaf might be missing.

greenmonster714

Welcome aboard. Always good to see another gardener join in. I know what nasal snuff is but have never used it or been around folks that do. I don't think it's a very common nicotine delivery method. I hope at some point you can share your knowledge of making your own snuff. I'd like to try it someday but I'm clueless on how to approach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.