Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Sorry about the interruption of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
It appears Facebook doesn't like to give-up its permission to invade your privacy once it has been granted.

If anyone ever has the slightest inkling of being stalked by Facebook while visiting the forum, please try to jot down your most recent activity and send it to me.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Mea culpa. I should have kept my mouth shut. I never realized how predatory and metastatic Facebook was. What's not to like? "Face" and "book." They both sound nice and friendly. I've always been slightly embarrassed to admit that I never signed up. No worry. Facebook grabbed my data anyway.

Where are all the conspiracy theorists when you need them?

After my 65th birthday (~5 years ago), I started getting weekly junk mail about purchasing a burial plot or funeral insurance. You've got to love this stuff. George Orwell would shit. And he thought it was fiction.

Bob

burge

I know I look at something and it comes up in advertising. I have posted via facebook before.

Orson Carte

I know I look at something and it comes up in advertising. I have posted via facebook before.

Well, somebody's got to pay for what you think you're being gifted for 'free'.
You've possibly heard it said (regarding the internet) that 'if you're not paying anything, then you are the product' (being sold).
For me, anyway, I think this is the uncomfortable reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.