Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New member from KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny79

Hello everyone,

Names Danny. I live and own a small farm in KS.

Longtime pipe smoker who primarily enjoys parique and virginia blends. I came to learn more about growing tobacco. Specifically cigar strains. Also to meet like-minded folks to share in this hobby.

Never attepted to grow tobacco before. So I'm very excited to read and learn here. I do grow a vegetable garden every year. So I think I do have a little understanding. At least I hope!

When I'm not in my garden or smoking my pipe. You can usually find me in the woods or in my back yard shooting arrows. I enjoy archery, specifically the tradition side. Primarily shooting and hunting with recurves and longbows. Traditional archery has been a passion of mine for a while now :)

Looking forward to meeting and talking with the great folks here!

Thanks,
Danny

greenmonster714

Welcome aboard Danny. Your in the right place for tobacco knowledge. If your a Perique/VA fan let me suggest wlt VA redtips and Perique. Once you get the right mixture to suit your needs you'll never go back to commercial blends. Good to see another pipe man join. I see you have an interest in cigar leaf as well. Be careful of that slippery slope..lol. I came her with only a pipe and now have to big boxes of cigar leaf. It's all good though. I do and always have enjoyed cigars. Now I can roll them much cheaper than buying from anywhere. Enjoy the forum Danny. There's a lot of good folks here.

Charly

I agree with GreenMonster, once hooked by natural products, you might never come back to commercial blends !
I smoke pipes and cigars too, home grown tobacco doesn't bite the tongue the way commercial blend does !
And it's so much fun playing around with real tobacco !

Status
Not open for further replies.