Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New from Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_man_nate

Hello all. Cigarette smoker. I chef for a living. i; man; nathan. Not much else to say other than trying to get a business going. I love life. I wish to enjoy as natural as i can find.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT! This forum is really amazing so I think you going to find alot of friends that will help you with a great Cigarette mix. But please tell us more about business. It's sounds interesting, perhaps some pictures?!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. If you enter your general location into your profile, it will appear alongside each of your posts.

Are you anticipating growing any tobacco, or are you planning on purchasing whole leaf, and blending your own?

Bob

i_man_nate

Me and, the old lady ate trying to get a custom cat tree business going with really started with me going a touch over board building our cat one and, not being able to find much on the market today that could rival the price and, function. I lurked for a bit struggling to get a flie cured blend that was good [finally did last night] I was getting the casing wrong.

i_man_nate

Thank you. My first impressions were that it was useful and, the discourse constructive and, friendly thus why I decided to join.

greenmonster714

Me and, the old lady ate trying to get a custom cat tree business going with really started with me going a touch over board building our cat one and, not being able to find much on the market today that could rival the price and, function. I lurked for a bit struggling to get a flie cured blend that was good [finally did last night] I was getting the casing wrong.

A cat tree. I have one of those and our cats love the thing. I swear it's going to fall over someday as they play on it. King of the Hill is the usual game..lol. Some pics of your creations would be great.

BarG

Founding Member
Way up there you will have a later growing season. If you have good soil you will have good tobacco.
any chef tips are welcome , we love food.

burge

I am into the Virginias. Cig smoker and worked fine dining as a server. I picked up a lot of good cooking tips. As far as flue cured WLY and Big bonner have really good leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.