Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Red Virginia - Flue-cured

Status
Not open for further replies.

alPol05

I am in immediate need of Flue-cured Red Virginia.

Please let me know if anybody has a pound for sale.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
greenmonster714 probably noticed (as I have) that you are stressed about pipe blending. As one 70 year old codger to another, I can assure you that gm714 was just trying to help, by presenting an alternative to the Red VA. As for the VA Red, it's just one of those agricultural commodities that sometimes are not available.

We're all amateurs at this tobacco stuff (except for Don, Larry and skychaser). We do try to be helpful to other members. Sometimes each of us gets grumpy.

Bob

alPol05

greenmonster714 probably noticed (as I have) that you are stressed about pipe blending. As one 70 year old codger to another, I can assure you that gm714 was just trying to help, by presenting an alternative to the Red VA. As for the VA Red, it's just one of those agricultural commodities that sometimes are not available.

We're all amateurs at this tobacco stuff (except for Don, Larry and skychaser). We do try to be helpful to other members. Sometimes each of us gets grumpy.

Bob

To a degree I am frustrated and I am not hiding it. To a degree!

I am a novice and admit it openly, but when I have rather a straightforward question I know what I am asking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

burge

I have a pound of red. Its not for sale saving it however I found that Bigs orangey lemon is a lot like a natural flue cured red.

alPol05

I have a pound of red. Its not for sale saving it however I found that Bigs orangey lemon is a lot like a natural flue cured red.

I am glad you have it. I can place a safe bet that many members of this forum have a bag or more of Red Virginia. This doesn't change my request.
I am not really looking for a substitute or something "like" Red Virginia.

BarG

Founding Member

Bob

Bob I am impressed, you are a good man, but you forgot to include an old codger.

Status
Not open for further replies.