Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Rooster man from ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighoss

Hi everyone just a good ole guy from the Ga mountains there is so much to learn on this great sight thanks to all the admins it also it is ran very well

BarG

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT bighoss, glad your here, you got a lot of neighbors here from Georgia and surrounds. You'l be surprised if you ask the right questions to learn as much as you can handle about whole leaf and growing tobacco. Or share what you know for the rest of us.

BarG

bighoss

Thanks BarG I dont know much about tobacco but what I have read on here and my dad told me years ago. He would worm his Fowl with tobacco i think Might try it with the leftovers like stalk and stuff from what I produce. When I get some raised up and it is time to harvest I'll be asking a ton of questions

Rayshields

Hey, welcome Bighoss, the people here know a lot of stuff. One person said "Learn from the experience of others, cause you can never live long enough to make all the mistakes yourself." That said, this bunch is willing to try to do amazing things with what they already have. Good resourcefulness is a strong attribute; that's probably why they are here in the first place.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome BigBoss -- I believe you'll find all the help you need here. I know I have. The FAQ for beginners is a good start.

One person said "Learn from the experience of others, cause you can never live long enough to make all the mistakes yourself." .

I don't know about that. I believe I've made most of them already. But there is still tomorrow. ;<))

John

bighoss

Workhorse I live up in ringgold ga only like 5 minutes from Chattanooga tn
Thanks all for the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.