Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello again

Status
Not open for further replies.

col555

i Joined the site a few years ago when i was smoking and rolling my own cigarettes, well i quit cigarettes and smoking altogether for a while then started smoking cigars about 1 year ago, started rolling my own cigars about 9 months ago, i do buy some of my leaf from WLT and remembered this site and recovered my account.
Brit that now lives in NorCal, looking forward to some good reading and finding some different leaf to roll

greenmonster714

Welcome. Wlt has some very good cigar Tobaccos as does our commercial grower BigBonner. Just drop him a pm if your interested. I quit cigs years ago but could never get away from nicotine. Enjoy the site.

col555

Welcome. Wlt has some very good cigar Tobaccos as does our commercial grower BigBonner. Just drop him a pm if your interested. I quit cigs years ago but could never get away from nicotine. Enjoy the site.

Thank you, i will do that, been searching "how to upload a photo" and not having any luck, could you point me in the right direction please?

MarcL

Marc this is fusion lol, i tried to change my "handle" here but forgot i had joined a long time ago and wouldnt let me choose a new name

Okay, nice! post some of those beautiful cigars you've been making so they can see what you've been up too.

burge

I wasn't here when the site first started so welcome. I have been outspoken on tobacco in searching for the perfect blend. WLT and Bonner are the best whole leaf vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.