Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi I'm Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

extraweb1

Hi I'm Donald McClintick my family has had a passion for tobacco in all forms , it may just be in our blood. My favorite is perique, I dip it I smoke it straight, but sometimes I smoke it blended with Latakia and Virginia 70p/20l/10v . Though my family grows Virginia and burly I still have other passions.
I'm a certified tobacconist, and a farmer at heart but like everyone else I don't know everything nor is my word final as I also have a passion for learning. Teach me something I don't know and we will be friends for life, flame newbies or people without knowledge and I'm your worst enemy.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. If you enter your general location into your profile, it will appear beside each of your posts. Since you grew up with growing tobacco, there's probably very little that will be news to you in the New Growers' FAQ (link at the top of each page). But you may find some interesting topics in the

Index of Key Forum Threads: http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads/3868-Key-threads-in-the-FTT-forum

Have a look at the Whole Leaf Tobacco offerings (banner ad at the top), and perhaps you can identify some basic ingredients that may tantalize you.

Bob

Charly

Welcome Donald, I am sure you will feel at home here !
Members here share their knowledge with pleasure and passion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.