Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Beaver flavored Bourbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaVoodoo

The second I read maple syrup, I was out. Except for maple syrup and maple butter- which are great- maple flavored anything is usually disgusting and unfortunately would drown out the wonderful flavor of beaver secretions.

GreenDragon

Distillery Exec #1: "Yuck! That's a horrible batch of bourbon. We're gonna lose so much money!"
Distillery Exec #2: "Lets just add a lot of weird flavorings and sugar and market it to Fraternities to drink as a dare. Oh, and raise to price to make them think it's extra special."
Distillery Exec #1: "Perfect - I'm giving you a raise!"

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
That's way too cynical. It is merely the result of open-minded creativity.

"Hey Norbert, have we tried blending booze with beaver butt?"

It's called thinking outside the butt.

Bob

Smokin Harley

I don't drink but I will taste whiskey's to see how they are but I don't believe I will try this one .

http://www.lex18.com/story/38411840/distillery-has-new-bourbon-flavored-by-beaver-secretion
Beaver secretions AKA castoreum ,has for some reason been used as a vanilla flavoring substitute in common things ,especially ice cream. I'd like to know who in their right mind took this stuff and tasted it thinking it made a good flavoring. Since finding out about its use in ice cream , my wife and I joke often in the frozen food section on our love of Beaver Butt Ice Cream .

Status
Not open for further replies.