Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Howdy! Yolanda here from Northern Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

freestatecigars

Howdy! Yolanda here from Northern Alabama, USA.
I've been rolling cigars for my hubby and friends since 2012 trying to perfect "the one" to submit for a federal permit so I can be a licensed as a cigar roller in Alabama. My family from Baxter Tn has been tobacco growers for a long as anyone remembers and although two generations skipped out I have always been interested in making the family blend of Cavendish, pipe blends and playing around with cigars using my great grandma's old molds and supplies which from the 1870's that still work like new.

ChinaVoodoo

Hi Yolanda,

Welcome to the forum! I moved your post to a brand new thread so we don't get confused about who's who. No worries, we all took some time to get our bearing in this place.

waikikigun

Howdy! Yolanda here from Northern Alabama, USA.
I've been rolling cigars for my hubby and friends since 2012 trying to perfect "the one" to submit for a federal permit so I can be a licensed as a cigar roller in Alabama. My family from Baxter Tn has been tobacco growers for a long as anyone remembers and although two generations skipped out I have always been interested in making the family blend of Cavendish, pipe blends and playing around with cigars using my great grandma's old molds and supplies which from the 1870's that still work like new.
Really fantastic! Maybe sometime would you be willing to share photos of some of those molds? I'd love to see some 1870s vitolas. I live (and roll) in an 1870s Victorian and am keen on all things Victorian-era.

https://www.instagram.com/blisscigarco/

freestatecigars

How cool is that. You like to roll, for others.
Sorry it has taken so long to respond. I have been up to my ears in growing and harvesting leaves and I have finally had an opportunity to sit down in front of a computer again. I am trying to perfect my blend so i can get a federal licence before I try to roll for the public ( dont want big brother slapping me on the hand or worse my pocketbook)..lol . I currently give them away as samples at local cigar shops and in return I just want folks honest opinion about my blend. Currently its around 1500 to submit one blend and size cigar for each liscence( 3 cigar sample have to be submitted as well as have a bond).

Status
Not open for further replies.