Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

When it rains, it pours. Time to say "Goodbye"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry, I knew you'd read this with that title, but it's not completely misleading.

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons and more, the forum will be moved to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

I'll post test pages for the first few days and your input will be highly appreciated. From what I've seen so far, there will be only a slight learning curve to navigating around the new format. Many of the same features will be maintained and some new features will be introduced. Like with most websites, there are a multitude of paths that can be taken to lead you to the same places and the new format will be just this way. I know we are all creatures of habit and inherently dislike change. You might have to find a different path to the places you like to go, but I assure you, they paths will be there. I will do my best to make the transition as seamless as possible.

Sometime within the next couple of weeks, the forum will be closed for about 12 hours. After it comes back online, you'll be using the new site. There will be bugs to work out, so please post any issues you're having with using the new site and I'll do my best to correct, add, edit, etc whatever the issue is.

The forum is 100% backed up, so there will be no loss of any information currently on the site.

Thank you for understanding, but not all change is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.