Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANNET

Very nice site! I am pondering growing my own-but in the meantime am rolling my own now.
I saw the thread on tube reviews,anyone have anything on filter sizes with the different tubes?
There was a site with extensive info, ryo revolution, but alas it is no more.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i like { after trying many }

the '' golden harvest'' 100's tubes,

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
I don't recall which ones I used back when I was rolling cigarettes, but I am pretty sure they were the "premier" brand. I had no complaints. Hmmm... now that I think about it- I do think we tried the menthol variety as well and hated them.
I am not into cigarettes anymore- its been years. Once in a blue moon I will pick up a pack of Dunhills or Nate Shermans but that is about it. Last time I did that was the last time I was in Europe- 2 or 3 years ago.

GANNET

Thank you folks,
I used to smoke Parliament lights before the governments (no the "s" is not a typo) decided to cash in big-I've been using Premier lights which are OK,but was just looking for some other opinions because after 2 years I still am a novice on this roll your own venture. Though the one clear thing I learned was that this,for me,would have been a very good idea a long time ago!
CHEERS!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Gannet.
It's not too late to grow some of your own for this year. BigBonner, a member of the forum, and a commercial tobacco grower, is offering started plants in over 30 varieties, ready to put in the ground. I'm not sure where you are located, but he ships to anywhere in the US. Check out his thread: http://fairtradetobacco.com/showthread.php?407-Tobacco-plants/page3#26.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.