Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Too late to plant some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBonner

Founding Member
I have one son . He works hard because he liked farming . With the Government child labor laws , I was abusing him when he was younger by working him on the farm , according to the Gov . That child labor law was a joke . Working on a farm teaches a child responsibilities , skills and survival .

It was a good thing I had a son . If he had of turned out to be a girl I would have probably beaten the he!! out of some boy with wandering hands or wrong intentions .

BarG

Founding Member
I have one son . He works hard because he liked farming . With the Government child labor laws , I was abusing him when he was younger by working him on the farm , according to the Gov . That child labor law was a joke . Working on a farm teaches a child responsibilities , skills and survival .

It was a good thing I had a son . If he had of turned out to be a girl I would have probably beaten the he!! out of some boy with wandering hands or wrong intentions .

Just talk to my son in laws. The first time they came to the house. They'l give you some stories.Ha Ha. they still give me a hard time about them days. Now they get to go through that. I'll have to say raising girls was easy. I'd always be cleaning a gun or butchering something, and kept a nice homeade bat handy.

BigBonner

Founding Member
There is some mothers out there that I would like to slap and I have never laid a hand on my own wife in 30 years now , or at least not yet .

They dress their daughter up like tramp movie stars and the kids will only be 5 years old and up .

If I had a daughter she would be in a gummy sack buttoned up to her neck .

johnlee1933

Founding Member
They dress their daughter up like tramp movie stars and the kids will only be 5 years old and up .

Good Lord man ! That's unrealistic. Where can you get a good gunny sack today? ;<))

​John

workhorse_01

Look at my profile pictures you'll see my kattie ,she's as mean as a snake. Her and her brother were bickering the other night and i said go get the boxing gloves, then i gave them 30 sec. to beat the torment outta each other, no hitting in the face or chest. at the end of 30 sec. i said had enough ? they both said no sir ! so i let them go for about 2 1/2 min. they got it out of their system and now all is good. fred's kidney is sore, kattie has a black eye GOD i love raisin children.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Look at my profile pictures you'll see my kattie ,she's as mean as a snake. Her and her brother were bickering the other night and i said go get the boxing gloves, then i gave them 30 sec. to beat the torment outta each other, no hitting in the face or chest. at the end of 30 sec. i said had enough ? they both said no sir ! so i let them go for about 2 1/2 min. they got it out of their system and now all is good. fred's kidney is sore, kattie has a black eye GOD i love raisin children.

Talk about "mean as a snake". My father used to make us sit at the kitchen table facing each other, not making a sound, till he thought we'd had enough. Nothing on the table to play with and hard straight backed chairs. You know, sometimes it seemed I sat there for years.

John

BarG

Founding Member

That sounds a whole lot how I was raised as the 4th youngest.

BarG

Founding Member
There is some mothers out there that I would like to slap and I have never laid a hand on my own wife in 30 years now , or at least not yet .

Guns and bats are the only thing works, theres always a backdoor, keyed deadbolt will take care of that.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.