Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

lets discuss ways to promote this site,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
ive sent a lot of people here,,, and everyone ive sold baccy to ive given them this website,,,,

but other than that,,, if i put it on some websites i visit,,, eventually the mods, will delete the whole post calling it SPAM,,

i mean besides taking a MAGIC-MARKER and doing some graffiti in a public restroom...

how can we go about to spread the word,????:confused:

CoralReefs

Suburban baccy farmer
ive sent a lot of people here,,, and everyone ive sold baccy to ive given them this website,,,,

but other than that,,, if i put it on some websites i visit,,, eventually the mods, will delete the whole post calling it SPAM,,

i mean besides taking a MAGIC-MARKER and doing some graffiti in a public restroom...

how can we go about to spread the word,????:confused:

Hmmmmm.... magic marker......

I have an idea!!

(Runs off to the public restroom with a box of magic markers)

Tom_in_TN

Chicken, most of us could do what you, Don, Larry, Bob and others have already done...give away some seed and/or sell some 'ready-to-plant' seedlings to those who want to grow their own. Those are the people who will need to and want to join FTT to learn more about growing, curing and blending tobacco. There are members scattered all across the world that come to this forum and if each of us just recruited a few new folks in our own immediate area then by next growing season this site will take off like a rocket.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
SO FAR IVE RECRUITED 40 NEW MEMBERS,,,,

and i try every oppurtunity i get ,,,,to get more members who want to come off the grid,,,and quit paying high baccy prices<

Tom_in_TN

We better get busy bagging our baccy plants for more seed and passing it around. Thanks to all the good members here who passed some on to me.

prairiefarmer

Seems as if everyone and their dog is on facebook these days, maybe we need a facebook page that tells everyone to come to this site for the latest discussions about tobacco. Facebook is one way to reach a ton of people in pretty short order. Just a thought.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Seems as if everyone and their dog is on facebook these days, maybe we need a facebook page that tells everyone to come to this site for the latest discussions about tobacco. Facebook is one way to reach a ton of people in pretty short order. Just a thought.

Sounds like an idea Farmer. I'm not big on Facebook but I can explore it if you can get me started on how to ---.

John

jeapadrenaline

Not sure how to do it from a computer, as i live off grid and use an android phne to come here daily. Bur i went to the mayn forum home page and ised the share burton on the phone. Every one on my frownd list and all their friends got notified of it in facebook. Hopefully it will bring a few new members. And if all goes well i will have seeds to share next year, plus i may try to raise seedlings to sell.

workhorse_01

Farmer , my dog does have a facebook page look for (maximus windham) and check out his profile page. I think this would help set a larger network. The problem is we dont have enough time to read and post here ,much less posting on facebook, what with work and all.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im not the smartest computer user,,, i had no idea that '' like'' button did that,,, but i just posted all kinds of info on my womans facebook page,,,

she has a lot I MEAN A LOT< of friends on there,,, perhaps it will get seen by many,,,, and some may get intrested and join,

especially after reading what i wrote, on how nuch money i have invested in each carton of smokes,,,4 bucks and some change,

Status
Not open for further replies.