Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
until Saturday (5-19-12)

Just enter 515519 when you check out and get 25% off your order

Standard shipping rates apply

This is my first promotion for the whole leaf site. It's more of an experiment than anything else, but take advantage of the deal if you can.

WholeLeafTobacco.com

Last edited:

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I'm curious, how did you go about securing Bezuki tobacco? Did you contact someone in Java and import a few bales or is there a big importer here that you buy from?

BigBonner

Founding Member
I'm curious, how did you go about securing Bezuki tobacco? Did you contact someone in Java and import a few bales or is there a big importer here that you buy from?

Trade secrets I would supose.

25% off thats a great deal . His prices were already the best on the net .

I thought with most sales like K-Mart . They mark everything up %50 and then give a 25% sale

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member

It comes from the same place the Indonesian Shade Wrapper comes from.

Larry is right...sources are very hard to find and even harder to make deals with once they are found.

BarG

Founding Member
It's one of the best ways to try new tobaccos, Bonners right about the prices although I don't bother shopping around. I already know I'll recieve the best out there. I took advantage of the sale to send a cigar sampler package to a member who's expecting a new baby[my new granddaughter]. I just hope he can learn how to roll. I'll find out soon enough.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
too bad im gonna miss this deal,,,,

i plan on making a order at the beginning of the month,,,,

being on unemployment,,, makes me wait 2 weeks to get paid,

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
The offer will be extended to anyone who is unemployed. If too many of you suddenly become unemployed, I might have to have some verification.

What the heck...Why shouldn't retired members be given the same opportunity?

What about those who are on disability?

Shit, what about people who are raising kids?

Maybe all of our members need a break...

You win, I'll extend the offer to all members with more than 10 posts until further notice, but you have to enter the coupon code and put your user name in the check out form. I'm not going to cross reference orders with members, but your address can't change. This way I'll know it's not a lurker stealing a user name for the discount.

I'll start a thread with new coupon codes added once a week.

jeapadrenaline

Man, what a deal. I am going to see if somehow i can come up with some cash to make a purchase. Not having a redily available cashflow sucks and is hard to ger used to. Thumbs up on a great forum and from what i hear, a great store.

Brown Thumb

Ordered me some Cig. samplers.
I have not been 100% Happy with the leaf I have been getting from, Well You Know Who.
I did not even know of Dons site until a week ago.
Thanks for the discount!!

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
the good thing about F.T.T'S store, is he makes every effort to get the best baccy.......he can find,,

and once he has it,,,,, he takes special care of it,,,, till it ships out,

the baccy ive recieved from him,,,was picture perfect , and perfect case for shipping,,,,and actually it could have been stored like it was in the bag,

and im sure it would have a long shelf life,, getting better-and-better as the weeks went by....

the bad thing is, in my old age,,, my taste buds,, and sniffer dont work well at all...

im sure the baccy had a nice aroma to it,,, but i couldnt smell it,

my woman says it smelled like cooking bacon,,,,and that it was pleasant

Status
Not open for further replies.