Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Looking for a single strain Cig Tobacco....

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsken78

well, not sure if "strain" is the right word... pretty much, it boils to down to I don't want to have to blend tobacco to get a good smoke out of it. i'm looking for something like a full flavor cig in terms of nic. content. i will be air curing & sweating the tobacco. most likely, it will be stalk harvested & not primed. as for sweetness...well, if it's anything even remotely close to a cigarette flavor, i'm good with that, if i need to, i could always sweeten it up after sweating, or when casing it to roll it. oh yeah, i can't stand lights or ultralights...i don't like to smoke air, hehe. any ideas as to a particular plant to fit this? please?

Ken

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yellow Twist Bud.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Probably the most versatile tobacco I've ever grown...second to Havana 142, but that's a very late maturing crop compared to YTB which is an early crop.

YTB can (should) be primed and processed into every component of a cigar.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i like to mix at least 4 different types of baccy's,,,,,,to get a refined, taste im looking for,

itsken78

on the reccomendation of a couple of guys here, i'm gonna try out YTB first, besides, it's on the growout list, so i can help with that as well.....hey FmGrowit, if i send ya the pods from several plants, would ya be willing to sperate the seeds & send me back about 200 or 300 of the seeds? ;)

Daniel

Banned
I have a blend of Yellow Twist Bud, Monte Calm Yellow, Burse and Virginia Bright Leaf that my entire family was not able to tell from the store bought roll your own tobacco we have been smoking for years. Yellow Twist Bud was one of the two best producing varieties in the group second in yield per plant to Monte Calm Yellow. Easy to cure and with the proper ageing it makes a fine cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.