Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Member's discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
In addition to the discount coupon code, forum members get the fifth pound free. Buy 4 and get 1 free. The free pound will be for an equal or lessor value.

I can't make the check-out program do this, so you have to put your user name in the message box along with your selection of your free pound.

This is a great deal and can be up to a 40% discount from regular prices.

Thanks for being a member of the forum. Expires 7-28-12

Last edited:

darren1979

First Time Grower
Thats one cracking deal, was just looking on your site last night thinking id love to try out some decent baccy. I'll have an order in at the end of the month when i get payed.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
discount coupon code?

You have to go to this link (in the "Private" forum) to get the code. If I publish the code here, non-members could see it...of course, all anyone has to do is register to get the code.

If you place an order, this is the code you enter to get the discount. There are other discounts floating around that amount to about a 40% savings of regular prices.

BarG

Founding Member
Thats one cracking deal, was just looking on your site last night thinking id love to try out some decent baccy. I'll have an order in at the end of the month when i get payed.

Thats crackin, just crackin. Que paso to the UK. Thats A hell of a deal Don, I'll need to revisit Whole leaf tobacco site to see whats available. I can never have enough of that virginia flue cured. Thats some good sh.t. And those wrapper leaves can't be beat.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry, you entered the wrong code. There are currently 2 codes that work. The above offer was never meant to be a perpetual offer. I'll refund the current discount which is $3.00 each item. If you want a to cancel the order, just let me know and a full refund will be issued.

Last edited:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It was a heads up rather than a complaint. Your discount offers are a priviledge, not a right, we all appreciate your generosity. I also ordered a hat if you want to ship together.

Status
Not open for further replies.