Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Old pamphlet on growing in Cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'll bid on it, but if someone else wants it, there's no sense bidding against each other. If I win it, I'll post it in full. If someone wants the physical document, I'll buy a copy from you.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Well, things took a turn for the worse after I won this document. Within a couple of days, the seller refunded my money with an explanation that he lost the doc. I told him to let me know if he ever found it and expressed the importance of such a document to our site.

He sent me some cigar label pictures and asked me to make an offer, but there really was nothing that I wanted...I wanted the document outlining how cigar leaf is/was processed in Cuba 150 years ago.

Five minutes ago, I got an email stating the document was found and will be in the mail in the morning. I will scan all 12 pages and post them here.

A very good ending to a good day.

leverhead

I'm assuming that would entail me sending the doc to you to copy (?) I don't know how that works.

No. Just post the images, I'll put them together and put them back up as a single document. Everybody will be able to read them as soon as you put them up, but it will be easier to save/use as a single doc.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
If you take the pamphlet to a copy shop (?Kinkos) or Office Max, they can scan it into a single pdf document for a few dollars.

Bob

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
And that brings up a good point. Maybe we should start a category where we can list the actual books/pamphlets that we own relating to tobacco. I know there is an awful lot on the internet that you can download, but then again there is an awful lot that you cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.