Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

my eyesight is getting bad,,,,how;s your sight??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
since i started this fertilizer delivery job,

ive had to read a road map,,,,and my eyesight is getting very bad, as far as small numbers, or letters are concerned,

ive noticed this, for about 1 1/2 yrs. now, but it is getting very bad, i cant see nothing small,{ dont tell the aphids that,!!!}

.....on my unemployment stint i did for 2 months, i had medi-caid, so i went to the eye doctor,,

i pick them up tomorrow, im so exited,,,,

i'll be able to read a map properly,

i can see distances just fine,,,

am i getting old,?????:confused:

workhorse_01

40 yrs old in a tight space in a walkin freezer i found out i couldnt read a model number up close. So i took a picture of it with my droid phone and swole it up ! My wife hellhacked me until i tried on the reading glasses at wally world, needles to say the 1.5's work great. I'm 42 now.

Last edited:

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
40 yrs old in a tight space in a walkin freezer i found out i couldnt read a model number up close. So i took a picture of it with my droid phone and swole it up ! My wife hellhacked me until i tried on the reading glasses at wally world, needles to say the 1.5's work great. I'm 42 now.

i did that also,,,,1.5's

but upon my eye examination, my left eye was weaker than my right eye, and toghter, them working against each other, is why my sight is so bad

WORKHORSE you really should go to the eye doctor, and get examined, and the right perscription you may need,

a pair of 1.5 reading glasses, may not be the right '' QUICK FIX''

workhorse_01

I agree i'm just poor coming out of winter and this back surgery i'm facing kinda has all my attention right now

i did that also,,,,1.5's

but upon my eye examination, my left eye was weaker than my right eye, and toghter, them working against each other, is why my sight is so bad

WORKHORSE you really should go to the eye doctor, and get examined, and the right perscription you may need,

a pair of 1.5 reading glasses, may not be the right '' QUICK FIX''

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I agree i'm just poor coming out of winter and this back surgery i'm facing kinda has all my attention right now

you could allways teach your dog, to '' see'' for you....

or do the unthinkable, '' go get a seeing eye ol'lady,,,:D

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
It's called "Accommodation" and it hits everyone pretty much like clockwork once they turn 40. It's actually quite an interesting topic amongst the optical nerds.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i just got back from getting my new glasses,

they are bi-focals, and i must say.. PROBLEM FIXED,

BarG

Founding Member
i just got back from getting my new glasses,

they are bi-focals, and i must say.. PROBLEM FIXED,

I use those progressive bi focals without the dividing line. I have to lay a book on the floor to read without them because my arms aren't long enough any more. Turning 40 will do it especialy if its compounded by any stress. Mine hit me like a sledge hammer overnight it seems.

The problem with the reading glasses is you can't see close up and far away without removing your glasses, if your farsighted.

wazzappenning

im not 40 just yet but ive been noticing it too. it almost hurts to try to read stuff up close. i can see distances well, but its almost like a very fine fog or haze, where things aren't quite as sharp as i remember them being. guess ill have to spend the 100 just to get checked. grrrr, this is canada, teeth, ears and eyes aren't optional, so they should be included in healthcare, not to mention chiro.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I so agree with you there. For me teeth are an option, but replacing dentures is expensive too.

i lol'd....

i guess in canada, you go to a funeral, of a stranger, to see if they got dentures,????

and later that night, dig the body up, and get some teeth???

at least with my redneck thinking, if i was in that boat,,, I'D CONSIDER IT,

wazzappenning

im sorry, i guess i should have responded differently to this thread.

what, huh, what did you write?

lol

i thought rednecks made wooden teeth anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.