Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Any South Africans that need some cigar tobacco plants?

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I would suggest shipping 6" plants with no pot, and only a little bit of soil mix surrounding the roots. Clip the leaves (haircut) a day or two prior to shipping, then hydrate well. Wrap them completely, together with a wet paper towel around all the roots, in plastic wrap. You can create a separate, labeled bundle for each variety. Mail in a box immediately. The transplants will survive about 1 week like that, if it's no too hot. Hopefully it doesn't take that long.

On receipt, the plant stalks will likely be curved significantly. You just plant them with the root system pointing down, regardless of the way the stalk is pointing. Tough love. The stalks will figure out which way to grow.

Bob

Luke13

Iv`e got some extra plants to any one in SA who wants them.
70 Conn Broadleaf.
70 Long Red.
70 Little Dutch.

Ben
Hello Ben Brand
My name is Luke and I am a new member of the forum. I am in the 'Introduce Yourself' section under the title 'Another South African.' Although this is an old thread I am not sure how else to get hold of you as I am new to the internet and I am still finding my way around the forum. In my self-introduction I wrote about how I would like to grow Connecticut Broadleaf and Corojo 99, Vuelta Abajo and Criollo 98. Perhaps Macchu Picchu too. I read some of your posts as well about how you were trying to recreate a Romeo y Julieta and your other well-received cigar that was a mixture of Pennsylvanian and Cuban tobacco. So I am approaching you to ask if you perhaps have any Connecticut Broadleaf or Cuban seed available that you may be willing to share if we can reach an agreement? Or if you perhaps have any spare plants again this year would you please contact me so that we can come to an arrangement...? I would like to achieve what you have achieved.
Thanks in advance I hope to hear from you soon. Luke.