Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

BarG 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
You've got to give those ancient folks credit, though, for being able to start a fire 2 feet below a pond. I guess they didn't have the technology yet to make a hot water heater any other way.

Bob

Bob, if thats a joke i am not sure I got it. I had to duck, it was over my head.

Last edited:

GreenDragon

My little Dutch is also loving the Texas heat. It’s been the most prolific of everything I planted this year. I’ve already had to harvest everything else.

BarG

Founding Member
I have ended up having to prime everything because of a late plant and 100 degree weather, luckily I saved my old hanging rack. it aint near as full as it used to be.

BarG

Founding Member
My little Dutch is also loving the Texas heat. It’s been the most prolific of everything I planted this year. I’ve already had to harvest everything else.
I had no idea you were in Texas my friend,heh heh, Austin is one hot dry ass climate for sure. I bet it is hard on you there.

BarG

Founding Member
The far left on the political scale have no respect for Stephen F. Austin. Tear him down, rename the city. I can believe it because Austin was the coolest place when I was a kid and it attracted a new generation {non Texas patriots. }

BarG

Founding Member
My reply is, my camera broke, it was old. My plants are huge and flowering. I am fighting mold with primes, moved them in my shop with a fan..

GreenDragon

Hey BarG, how did the harvest turn out? Did you solve your mold problem? I think I lost about 5% to mold during cure.

BarG

Founding Member
I saved all my stalk cured silver river . I had hell trying to save my primed leaves with rain and high humidity all the it sucked drying them properly.

BarG

Founding Member
I still have so damn much from last few years , but I still cant beat the quality of tobacco from people like larry and don .

DGBAMA

How did the stalk cured Silver turn out? I have always primed it since it is always late to mature/flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.