Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

BarG 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
I am only doing about 72 plants this year, silver river, maryland and 6 semoin for pipe. The good news is I had time to ready the extra plot for when they are hardened off and ready.

BarG

Founding Member
OK no pics of the horrer I have been experiencing. A worm has systematicly been eating my seedlings.Fortunately the plants will survive with their tip untouched, that was their plan probly from instincers. overall they look great and despite repeated attemts to find the culprit I found a means to eliminate it. A small dose of sevin into a flooded water suppply. It should work..

BarG

Founding Member
I had a customer [carpentry] asking if I still had my greenhouse. I think he may be up for a trade., . and wow news is my sawmill bud may be bring ing it back, he got booted from his long term storage and Guess who he called?

BarG

Founding Member
I have my good years when I make an effort my friend. I will replenish a few years of canned tomatoes, green beans deer permitting, and purplehull peas. for some reason my sweet corn is unmolessted usually. my neighbor puts up temp fences to supposedly keep deer out. they dont work. I watched him today doing that.

BarG

Founding Member
I ran into an old friends wife from 30 years recently out of the blue. They grow and eat total different things. If they think I am not busy they want me. {to work on their property] I am way semi retired.

Last edited:

BarG

Founding Member
Okay so I wish I had a dozer but i don't.

101_0056.jpg 101_0050.jpg 101_0044.jpg101_0054.jpg
I got an inch of rain the other day and pumped the pond into secondary and dug then released the dam on secondary to dig again and you get the pic. Clay is way to hard to dig dry .way to sticky when wet . you have to find a medium.

BarG

Founding Member
I found an ancient campfire 2' down buried in clay.There were no bones or artifacts I could see . like cooking mammoths or something lol

Last edited:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
You've got to give those ancient folks credit, though, for being able to start a fire 2 feet below a pond. I guess they didn't have the technology yet to make a hot water heater any other way.

Bob

Charly

You've got to give those ancient folks credit, though, for being able to start a fire 2 feet below a pond. I guess they didn't have the technology yet to make a hot water heater any other way.

Bob

:eek: Unbelievable ! Those ancient people were really amazing ! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.