• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Beaver flavored Bourbon

The second I read maple syrup, I was out. Except for maple syrup and maple butter- which are great- maple flavored anything is usually disgusting and unfortunately would drown out the wonderful flavor of beaver secretions.

GreenDragon

Distillery Exec #1: "Yuck! That's a horrible batch of bourbon. We're gonna lose so much money!"
Distillery Exec #2: "Lets just add a lot of weird flavorings and sugar and market it to Fraternities to drink as a dare. Oh, and raise to price to make them think it's extra special."
Distillery Exec #1: "Perfect - I'm giving you a raise!"

deluxestogie

Administrator
That's way too cynical. It is merely the result of open-minded creativity.

"Hey Norbert, have we tried blending booze with beaver butt?"

It's called thinking outside the butt.

Bob

Smokin Harley

I don't drink but I will taste whiskey's to see how they are but I don't believe I will try this one .

http://www.lex18.com/story/38411840/distillery-has-new-bourbon-flavored-by-beaver-secretion
Beaver secretions AKA castoreum ,has for some reason been used as a vanilla flavoring substitute in common things ,especially ice cream. I'd like to know who in their right mind took this stuff and tasted it thinking it made a good flavoring. Since finding out about its use in ice cream , my wife and I joke often in the frozen food section on our love of Beaver Butt Ice Cream .