• Dear Guest,

We've been using a forum format called vBulletin for over seven years and the program is no longer being developed, so that means no more updates or security patches. vBulletin has never been compatible with search engine optimization and it does not support the multitude of various devices most people use to access the internet, so it's time to say goodbye to vBulletin.

For these reasons we have moved our forum to a new format that will support and encourage growth for the next generation of grower and DIY tobacco users.

So please post any issues you're having with using the new site.

As usual, you may login with your old password.

Whole Leaf Tobacco

Buck's 2018 blog

burge

Good to hear Buck if I had a place I could grow or try it. I find in aging leaf it is a process. I would take a leaf try heat remoisten let dry and remoisten. I have heard that you can also use the microwave.

Charly

Almost done priming, one plant left.

I have some kid of eggs growing on one leaf, any one can guess what type of bug they may be from ?
I have never seen as many eggs together under my leaves... don't know which creatures are inside.
I recommand that you remove those eggs prior to put the leaves to air cure ;)

buck

This is my last plant standing, nothing impressive to look at however I had left this plant for dead.
It was 1/4 of the size of the other seedlings when I planted them outside and I felt bad to throw it out so instead I found a spot in a semi shaded area of the yard and planted it there.
It was left unattended not watered, no fertilizer given and most of the leaves were eaten by slugs over the next while so I just forgot about it.

Very resilient plant and has grown as well as my other plants, it just took longer.

Attachments