Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Buck's 2018 blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Almost done priming, one plant left.

I have some kid of eggs growing on one leaf, any one can guess what type of bug they may be from ?

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 27

burge

Good to hear Buck if I had a place I could grow or try it. I find in aging leaf it is a process. I would take a leaf try heat remoisten let dry and remoisten. I have heard that you can also use the microwave.

Charly

Almost done priming, one plant left.

I have some kid of eggs growing on one leaf, any one can guess what type of bug they may be from ?

I have never seen as many eggs together under my leaves... don't know which creatures are inside.
I recommand that you remove those eggs prior to put the leaves to air cure ;)

buck

This is my last plant standing, nothing impressive to look at however I had left this plant for dead.
It was 1/4 of the size of the other seedlings when I planted them outside and I felt bad to throw it out so instead I found a spot in a semi shaded area of the yard and planted it there.
It was left unattended not watered, no fertilizer given and most of the leaves were eaten by slugs over the next while so I just forgot about it.

Very resilient plant and has grown as well as my other plants, it just took longer.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 25

burge

Haven't really tried it but doesn't look ready, I skipped 2019 grow but will try again this year with new/different seed and different spoil, nutes.
I buy it when its on sale Its the only way for me living in a apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.