Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Burning tobacco with bamboo tube - Bugis Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

pukulsesuatu

Hi,Last night I try making burley tobacco for pipe. Before my burley tobacco harsh and strong. After I burning tobacco with bamboo for 5 hours now taste of my tobacco getting softer and mellow. I using casing sugar and licorice. Fill the bamboo with burley tobacco and heat it. This is a process burning
IMG_20180317_170759_HHT.jpg

This is a result
IMG_20180318_074459.jpg maybe later I will try more long time to burning , I need more black tobacco. Thanks cheers

greenmonster714

Re: Burning tobacco with bamboo tube

Now that there's some pretty cool stuff. Did you have much pressure on the tobacco or was it just crammed in there? You getting a smoky flavor? Very creative Cavendish...ish like pressure toasted something. What would you call that?

ChinaVoodoo

Hi, how moist was the tobacco when it went in?

This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Also, was the bamboo sealed in some way or was it open?

Was the bamboo fresh or dried?

pukulsesuatu

Now that there's some pretty cool stuff. Did you have much pressure on the tobacco or was it just crammed in there? You getting a smoky flavor? Very creative Cavendish...ish like pressure toasted something. What would you call that?

Hi greenmonster714 I am not using much presser just enough to fill , yes the tobacco have little smoky flavour.

pukulsesuatu

Hi, how moist was the tobacco when it went in?

This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Was the bamboo fresh or dried?
HI, Also, was the bamboo sealed in some way or was it open?
dry tobacco I sprit with sugar until little bit wet and bamboo sealed with coconut leafs. I am using dried bamboo.

pukulsesuatu

Hi, yesterday I am trying burn bamboo tube from 3.pm - 10.am and the colour of my oriental tobacco getting dark and mild taste and also smoky . This a picture of result IMG_20180401_103137.jpg

Thanks

DistillingJim

Interesting - Did you develop idea this yourself?

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member

Interesting photos. Thanks.

SulawesiBambooTobacco_dirtyHands.JPG

Here is the GoogleTranslate version of the text on that page.

In the modern era now there is still a traditional cigarette "ico ugi" that is legendary in the language bugis, memepertahankan quality from time to time sought and hunted. Although only with tobacco and palm sugar mixture, the aroma is presented is unique between tobacco pedis, and the sweetness of palm sugar that characterizes the smell of bugis cigarettes.
"ADIDIE" is one of the home factories that still make traditional cigarettes typical bugis from 1969 until sekaranng that's where the glory era of a typical cigarettes bugis. which initially employed a hundred people now become five workers who still survive until now.

the names of the five workers are bahar, abdul muis, Muhammad side, muhari, abdul rajab, as if timelessly still struggling with their work to make traditional cigarettes typical bugis, the typical flavor is only the only one in Makassar, still berdirikokoh tobacco smoke to date.

Only five hundred thousand rupiah per week but five workers still want to preserve traditional tobacco cigarettes. Although already smashed by cigarettes from the island of Java is already modern. Besides it is also less interested, but the typical cigarettes bugis still exist in today's era like the sun shine they never tired of giving the best for the typical cigarette connoisseurs in Makassar.

Bob

pukulsesuatu

Yes sure now is alot of people change from traditional cigarrete to modern cigarette. This factory only making for cigarete only not for pipe, It like cavendish with black colour of tobacco and sweet flavour. Even some of piper also using this tobacco on their pipe.
DSC_1371.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.