Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Ciennepi 2018 Grow Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciennepi

OT post. Yesterday was a warm and sunny day and I took advantage of it and I went to a long hiking, 1750 m (5850 ft) of difference in level in the Dolomiti di Brenta. The photo is of the Campanile Basso (on the right), a pinnacle of 300 m of vertical walls that reach 2877 m s.l.m.
20180911_111717.jpg

OldDinosaurWesH

Is that Italian for the rock Dolomite? (Ca, Mg) (CO3)2 The photo looks a lot like a Dolomitic limestone. Italy is famous for it's Marble. All of those magnificent Renaissance statues are made from Italian Marble.

Wes H.

ciennepi

Yes, the Dolomiti are several mountain groups made entirely of Dolomite rock.
They are spread over a few century of kilometers in the east side of Alpi mountain.

ciennepi

Yes, they are one of those place were one, watching them, think that our world is beautiful. From 2009 they are included in the UNESCO World Heritage.

ciennepi

I must have missed something. Can someone tell me wath happened to Bob (Deluxestogie) and to all his post and message? It is vanished from all the forum!!

ciennepi

Welcome back, Bob:)
Why did you leave us?
Joke aside I had accidentally push the Ignore botton on your profile :sneaky:
I am a bit ashamed:giggle:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly did not know exactly what that "ignore" button would do. It seems like an unfortunate opportunity for stray clicks, and perhaps should not be there at all. At the least, an "ignored" user's posts should appear, maybe without text, but with a prominent message that the user is currently being ignored. I see this as a system failure.

Bob

ciennepi

In my case had disappeared all the reply you made to the post BUT also all the post you created. This last thing it's a little strange, or not?

skychaser

Sounds like a group hug is coming soon. So I'll be heading out to the field now. lol

I've only had to use the ignore button once on a guy who was a total jackass. But that was not in this forum. For some reason, the people here are all good folks. Maybe the nicotine content of this forum has something to do with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.