Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

First Grow Blog Ever - CobGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobGuy

Quick update ... still small but doing better now that it's not so hot and dry.

YTB in the back and 2 Prilep up front:

Xf4O1MF.jpg

CobGuy

My plants seem to be growing very slowly ... is exposure to very high heat and low humidity early in their life a possible cause?

Levi Gross

I hear that curing in Arizona can be a real challenge. At least my imagination is telling me this. There’s never much humidity down there right? You probably don’t have the mold problems or the pest problems us northerners do either? Your priming look great. You know I got a two month head start on my grow this year and it still seemed that a lot of my plants were stunted. I have yet to grow the towering monsters that I see in other members growing logs. Maybe next season will be the year of the monster Tobacco plants for the both of us.:rolleyes:

CobGuy

I hear that curing in Arizona can be a real challenge. At least my imagination is telling me this. There’s never much humidity down there right? You probably don’t have the mold problems or the pest problems us northerners do either? Your priming look great. You know I got a two month head start on my grow this year and it still seemed that a lot of my plants were stunted. I have yet to grow the towering monsters that I see in other members growing logs. Maybe next season will be the year of the monster Tobacco plants for the both of us.:rolleyes:

The low humidity is usually a huge problem, for sure!
Right now we are still getting the Monsoons and there is plenty of moisture in the air.
However, once that goes away, I'll be using my fridge box / kiln for yellowing.

Here's to Monster Tobac 2019 ... cheers! :)

~Darin

ChinaVoodoo

not sure what happened there ... sorry!
I've been running into this duplicate post thing all day, and even done one myself. On my phone, I'll write a post, click post reply, and nothing will seem to happen. The temptation is to click it again. Safest thing, as not to lose what you typed is to open another window, and go back in to see if it was indeed posted.

CobGuy

Thanks CV ... we are expecting to be around 100F by Sept. 1st still so they have time. :)

~Darin

ChinaVoodoo

We hit 40 last night and most of the highs for the next couple weeks are in the 60s. The sun is blotted out by smoke. I think I read your post through that filter.

CobGuy

Well ... this is it. They stayed quite small and never even tried to flower. I'll still hang these up and smoke it, though! :)

HMkNZkL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.